Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weird Dream

Okay so I had this very odd, highly involved dream last night.

My family and I were traveling to some place on the water to go para-sailing. My step-uncle, who is now in his 90's but very cool back in the day, was arranging it. We were on a plane. I was sitting in the front row with a man and his wife next to me. He was an average everyday business man type, with an unremarkable wife.

In the very front of the plane there was this room off to the side where a crazy guy high on crack was put after he freaked out in the main cabin. A blond flight attendant was put in there to watch him. The other flight attendant, a brunette, went in there to check on her and she was making out with the crack guy. Then a male flight attendant came down the aisle calling my name. He handed me a Blackberry type thing and said Don Henley is calling for you (I don't really even like Don Henley). He was wanting to know where we were and how soon we would get there. I texted back and said we were on the way. The man next to me kept trying to see what I was doing. He was practically in my lap.

Then we found out the plane was not going anywhere. We all got off and were on some sort of loading dock/ tarmac sort of area. We were taken by boat across some rough water. My dad handed me the parachutes.

"Parachutes?" I asked him, Why? We are in a boat."

For para-sailing! oh yeah. We docked at a lagoon and were told we would have to take the water bus to the area that was our final destination. The water bus did in fact look like a bus floating on the water. Only there was no way to get to it.

I look and saw a large group of men without shirts, wearing short sarongs, looking very island native-ish. Apparently they were supposed to carry us to the boat/bus. A young, tall, handsome one came to me. He scooped me up in his arms effortlessly. I was carrying a scrapbook and my bathing suit. I was worried that my scrapbook would get wet and be ruined. I held it high above my head as he jumped in the water with me. It did not get wet! AS we swam in the chilly water, I felt the warmth of his body and felt very safe. He decided that we were not going to the boat and that I would stay with him on this island paradise. I woke up feeling happy.

What does this dream mean?

No comments: