Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All things Gross


I know a few things about animals. I actually have a few theories that I have not scientifically proven but I am pretty sure they are so.

I have pictorial evidence on this one (note the very old dead armadillo in the pic). If it smells bad, dogs will eat it or roll in it. Dead animals, horse poop, yucky smelly ponds, dirty diapers....you name it. The tough part is remembering this fact especially when you say to your pup, "Come here and give me a kiss." It must be said in your best baby talk voice of course. Just remember what that dog has been eating. Usually before you snuggle your dog, you can smell if they have been rolling in anything disgusting.

My second theory is about white horses. I think white horses always want to be brown. they roll in the mud every chance they, hoping to fit in. Maybe it is because many white horse start out dark and shed to white. I'll get to prove this one as Dewey grows up.

No comments: