Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The "Miss It" list

Things I miss since I have been limited by the horse fall.
1. driving
2. wrestling with my kid
3. riding my horse
4. gardening
5. mowing the lawn (yes I really like to do it)
6. baking
7. going to work for the whole day and being able to laugh at daily B.S.
8. sleeping 8 hours straight
9. the tough workouts with Minna at the gym
10. climbing at the gym
11. grocery shopping
12. drinking (my drugs and alcohol do not mix very well)
13. sitting down to eat dinner at the table
14. deciding to tackle any home project at the spur of the moment
15. taking the kid do day care and picking him up

I guess the universe was telling me I need to slow down and take a closer look at a few things in my life. Things I don't see or don't want to see when I am moving 100mph. I am going to have a few things to tackle when I am well. I wonder, will I? Or will I just get going again and ignore the problems I should be fixing.

Things I have enjoyed about the injury:
1. seeing friends and my sister
2. reading
3. naps
4. less responsibility

No comments: