Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 3 of Recovery

Rachel spent the night again last night just in case. I slept well and even could turn over in bed. My kiddo came in early and was happy to see mommy in bed. We snuggled a bit. I was glad for R because she helped me get him dressed, well, she dressed him. I managed to make breakfast and we took him to day care together and then to my dermatologist appt. I was glad she drove because driving and pain killers do not mix!! I was pretty dizzy.

Went to the derm doc and found that what I thought was a skin issue was not. She burned off my yucky huge freckles. I am very happy and am looking forward to seeing my skin when my face heals. Vain, I know, but it is just a little thing. Doc even looked at a spot R had. R does not have insurance so this eased her mind. I thought the doctor was very cool

We got home and I crashed. Rachel did laundry and cleaned up the house. WOW what a friend. She has been great while I have been immobile.

Neighbors have been great taking care of the kiddo, friends have been great changing schedules for me and being a care service. Husband comes home tonight. It is not going to be a normal homecoming for him. He will have to do a bit more waiting on me than usual.

Regular doctor visit is tomorrow at 9:15 am. I may be in major pain because the pain killers have run out. I hope we do another round of xrays.

No comments: