Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blah blah blah

Seems an impossible task to write when one has been doing nothing but sitting on ice packs on the couch watching TV and being connected to the world with a laptop.

I had hope this morning that I would have less pain because I slept on my stomach last night. Flipping over was pain free so I must have relaxed in my sleep enough to flip. I heard the rain and settled in for more sleep. My little cutie pie came in to wake his momma. Daddy was out running. We stayed in be for awhile. When it was time to get out of bed, I felt the pain. The shoulder pain had gotten smaller but I am in need of a tennis ball to roll it out. It is a sharp pain that makes breathing difficult. The lower back pain is still there but can be dulled with vicodin and ice packs.

I need this pain to go away. I am tired of it. I tried to empty the dishwasher and did but it hurt like hell. I am sure husband is ready for me to get back to work. HE is used to me doing so much. I know the dogs did not get fed this am and they surely would not be getting water unless I checked on them. I am glad David is feeding Dewey, he would surely starve.

Our house guest is sweet and willing to help. I am lucky there. She is with husband today scouting locations for a shoot. I like the peace and quiet. I am about to fall asleep. I am ready to be active again. Go to the gym, ride, play with my son, cut the lawn...notice that go to work is not on the list. :-)

1 comment:

mom2themaniacs said...

Nell! I didn't even know this had happened. I'm so sorry. Please call me at work if there's anything ANYTHING i can do for you. You must have been scared to death.

and I must say Rachel sounds like a friend i need to have! LOL! wow, you are a lucky girl. take care of yourself, Jodi