Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Motivational Issues

So I am having serious motivation problems. I was not even inspired to dress even semi professionally today. I did manage earings and a necklace but settled for a big oxford shirt over capris and flats. LOW EFFORT.

I have procrastinated on Facebook and now I am taking stock of what is on my desk.

!. cup that need washing
2. someone else's mug
3. about 25 coke caps saved to enter "My Coke Rewards"
4. box of paper clips
5. fluorescent post-its brought from home
6.2 generic benedryl
7. empty diet Coke bottle
8. 3 yellow highlighters (why I need 3? don't know)
9. old pink erasure (my pencils lose their erasures too fast.
10. a handful of pink M&M's (I eat the dark pink first)
11. legal pad
12. daily schedule for photo dept
13. budgets, scrap papers with numbers scribbled on them
14. one Mirado Black Warrior pencil w/out erasure and chewed up #2 yellow pencil (not mine)
15.hand lotion
16. empty flower vase
17. lite salt and red wine vinegar
18. car keys
19. ear phones
20 card reader
21. little Buddha statue

I am sure there is a person who make a living analyzing desk contents. I wonder what my desk says about me, other than the fact that I am a mess.

No comments: