Friday, March 6, 2009

Blog about work? Never

While I would love to blog about work as a means to vent, I have a few reason why I will not.

1. I really may regret something I type and publish

2. when someone with more clout than me reads what I write and publish, I may not have the opportunity write about work anymore because there will be no more work.

3. I just don't want to re-live the stress.

I really don't why they keep creating new cop and hospital shows when a newspaper would be great. What was the last one...Lou Grant? They could even make a good soap around a newspaper. Lots o drama. Maybe I'll go into script writing and that will be my project. The only problem is that I am queen of the unfinished project. My children's book started a few blogs ago being a prime example.

No comments: