Thursday, September 11, 2008

Working late

A coworker is sick this week so I am working the night shift. Secretly I LOVE to work late. I really enjoy having the mornings to exercise and slowly get going. I actually went to a yoga class this morning that had two of us taking the class. I felt like I had a yoga tutor. It was special.

Husband is home so he was able to pick up the kiddo and get him fed. He just called ma and asked about feeding the horses. WOW. I am impressed he has been super wonderful since he has gotten home, cooking, doing laundry and helping around the house. I am enjoying this and really feel like this is how our lives should be together. I hope we can keep this going for awhile.

Tomorrow Dewey goes in to become less of a man or stallion. He is finally getting gelded. It needs to be done before my parents come to visit. I can just see him pushing them around. They do not need that. I will pick Dewey up on Saturday and he will stay in cool neighbor's barn for a few days since we may get some rain and wind from Hurricane Ike. In my heart I know that we will not get any bad weather because UT canceled the game, evacuations are going well and everyone seems prepared.

The only thing that is worrying me is how I am going to get into work on Friday if the evacuations are clogging up the roads. I may hit the country roads and see if I can get in that way. My motto since my days as a photographer "Always know 3 ways to get one place".

No comments: