Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pest Control part 2


They did it again. Daisy flushed the armadillo out of the bushes by the house and herded it right into Gatsby's waiting jaws. I didn't hear the ruckus though. I am not sure where they were. usually they bark while they are attacking but last night was remarkable quiet.

When I went out to feed the horses this morning Daisy was sitting by the completely intact kill looking proud. I fed and came back with my camera. Then she started looking guilty. She would not look at me or the armadillo. Finally she did so I snapped a shot. Then the other one came round wanting to know what was up. I posed them like two hunters with their prize. Gatsby, as usual, was oblivious. He probably didn't even remember he killed it. After the picture, he went up to it, sniffed it and then promptly peed on it.

No comments: