Friday, May 9, 2008

30 minute drive home

Wow it's late
I would love a drink
my head hurts too much to drink
better stay in my lane
mmm pancakes sound good
I am hungry
whoa, where'd that ambulance come from!
lofts....when did apartments become lofts?
guy at the bus stop looks crazy
oops red light
what if he tries to get in my car
green light
I hope I don't get pulled over
I'd pass the sobriety test
but my dr lis is expired
wonder when the new one is coming?
Must pack passport tomorrow
my head still hurts
I am hungry
glad I am not stuck in that traffic
gas for 3.55
too bad they're closed
zoning out
zoning out
zoning...hey I was really zoning out there
I'll sing
ouch my head hurts too much to sing
almost home
hope I don't get pulled over
cruise control is a good thing
wonder what the fine is for expired dr lis?
did i just hit the clutch or the brake?
no matter
hope a coyote does not run out into the highway
look some deer
ahhhhh home safe and sound

No comments: