Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things

So Facebook has the thing going around now bout 25 Random Things about yourself. I did mine in a bit of a rush while at work and then improved upon them at home later. Since then, I keep thinking of other random things I should have put down that most people would not know.

1. My name and middle name are a combo of my grandmothers' middle names

2. I spent 2 weeks in Moscow and Leningrad in College, rooming with our Russian guide.

3. I was in a Big Audio Dynamite video

4. After I spent 2 days photographing the Soap Opera bus tour in Washington DC who were visiting the White House, All My Children soon after created a photographer character named Nell.

5. I have been riding off and one since I was in college but owned my first horse when I was 34.

6. I like fruity beers

7. have fallen off the same horse more than 20 times.

8. drove myself to the hospital in a truck with manual transmission with a separated shoulder.

9. had to have my ears re-pierced because they ripped the first time while taking off a sweater.

10. only kissed my first boyfriend 3 years after he was my boyfriend.

11. heard a ghost or a spirit when I was 11 say "I love you, Nell". I was wide awake and thought it was my dad.

12. used to play archeologist in our yard which was a dump for a 19th century mansion.

13. used to sunbathe on the garage roof, the only place that had any sun at our house.

14. tried to nurse many baby squirrels into adulthood as a kid. We had quite the cemetery in the woods.

15. wanted to try out for cheerleading but did not think I was pretty or thin enough.

16. played field hockey but hated running so I got an after school job instead.

17. learned how to drive stick shift in an orange mustang.

18. I find hockey thugs attractive

19. I have been asked out by a pro baseball player. I said no.

20. was the co-lead singer in a high school rock band

21. cannot watch bloody horror flicks, or bloody action flicks but used to be the one to pick gravel out of legs after bike falls.

22. do not ever want to move from my current home

23. want to paint my truck pale, the very palest of pale, pink.

24. want to learn to play the drums.

25. miss old fashioned photography, developing etc.

No comments: