Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Morning Blues

It was dark when I got up this morning. It was 7:23. I am not used to the time change yet. It was drizzling out but I could see impressive lightning coming our way from the north. Took a quick shower. And with hair still wet, hustled out to feed horses (well horse, while the other is training away from home). Good thing because the sky opened up and the rains came down hard just as I got to the feed shed. RAIN: reason # 14 why I never "do" my hair.

Husband volunteered to take sonny-boy into day care today so I had a whole half hour of adult music and dream time on the commute in. Unfortunately, the rain was so bad that I really could not retreat into dream world. Thank heavens for AWD!

So now I am at work trying to figure out how to leave the security of steady pay, family health benefits and a job I am not crazy about, to find out what I really want to do with my life. I wonder if I am being immature to think I should be able to find something I love to do and get paid to do it.

No comments: