Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Me and my crazy dreams...

Last night, or I should say this morning, I had a dream that Colin Firth ended our affair with an email that said something in French on the top line, the next line said "I am afraid it has to be this way but we both know we like the pink ones" there was a partial address (British) and then a photo attached that was him with a woman...maybe me? In this dream, I remember being surprised because I was not even aware we were having a fling. Could not even remember being with him at all..but there was this picture.....I careful composed an email back to him. I wanted it to be in French as well. I looked up on the internet how to say "easy come, easy go". I woke up before I could find the translation.

I always have the strangest dreams......

No comments: